Everything at the same place!
- Full service stable where you only have to visit your horse when you want. Veterinary and ferrier are not includeed in the price.
- The mares stay on stalls and go out in big paddocks with other horses daily (own small paddock can be fixed if she can't go with others)
- A stallion stay also stall in separated stable with other stallions. They go out daily in paddocks fit for the horse.
- Foal and young horses stay in a freerange and aslo go out daily in paddocks.
- Summer grazing.
- The stalls are very big provided with camera.
- We have over 30 years of experience with in average of 25 foals at year.
- We have good contact with veterinary who can come out quickly if something goes wrong.
Chipmarking and ID-control
Anne-Sophie are an approved ID-controller for both riding- and trotthorses.
If you want your foal or young horse in shows, we also can fix that!
For more information, call or send us a message!